HORIEN ULTRA COMFORT LENS SOLUTION is the best choice for people in need of a multifunctional solution that effectively disinfects all types of soft contact lenses. It provides optimal eye protection in combination with the No Rub formula, ensures safe storage of all soft contact lenses, and excellent performance with regard to cleaning, rinsing and disinfection. Used on a daily basis it removes protein deposits, leaving contact lenses perfectly moisturised, thus guaranteeing high wearing comfort.
The solution perfectly disinfects, moisturises and cleans all soft contact lenses, including both hydrogel-based lenses and the latest silicone-hydrogel lenses.
It is recommended by specialists for daily care of all types of soft contact lenses. It is also used for rinsing and storing contact lenses Ultracomfort w wersji Maxipack to ulepszona wersja popularnego na rynku płynu Horien Ultra Comfort.
• Be sure to wash your hands and dry them with a clean towel before touching the lens. Always start with the same eye, so as not to mistake the lenses.
• Open the lens container.
• Remove the lens and place it on the palm of your hand.
• Pour at least 3 drops of the HORIEN ULTRA COMFORT solution on the front and back of the lens.
• Gently rub the lens by moving your fingers back and forth for 10 seconds on each side.
• Thoroughly rinse the lens on both sides with the HORIEN ULTRA COMFORT solution while gently rubbing the lens with your thumb and forefinger.
• Place the lens in the lens container and fill the chamber with HORIEN ULTRA COMFORT.
• Screw the cap on tightly. Repeat all these steps in order to clean the second lens.
• Leave the lenses in the container for at least 4 hours.
• The lenses are now clean and disinfected, so you can put them on right away.
Ask a question
Write your opinion