ReNu® MultiPlus™ is a multifunctional solution for cleaning and storing contact lenses.
Specialists have been recommending ReNu® MultiPlus™ for more than 10 years, and it has been successfully used by millions of people wearing contact lenses. ReNu® MultiPlus™ effectively eliminates bacteria and removes impurities in just 4 hours, helping to keep your soft contact lenses comfortable and your eyes healthy.
In order to disinfect the lens, pour 3 drops on each side of the lens and rub the surface for 20 seconds. Then thoroughly rinse the surface of the lens. Store the lenses immersed in the solution for at least 4 hours for complete disinfection.
It is recommended by specialists for daily care of all types of soft contact lenses. It is also used for rinsing and storing contact lenses.
It is suitable for all types of soft contact lenses, its pH is similar to that of the tear film, which increases the comfort of wearing lenses.
• Gentle and effective at the same time
This solution can be used to gently clean, rinse, moisturise, disinfect and store contact lenses
• Contains Poloxamine, which cleanses lenses and enhances the wearing comfort
Poloxamine removes lipids and impurities entering the lens surface from the air and increases the lenses’ wettability
• Disinfects contact lenses
It contains Dymed, which effectively disinfects and eliminates all microorganisms present on the lens surfaces
• Moisturises contact lenses
Maintains lens surface wettability
• It can be used for the care of silicone-hydrogel lenses is suitable for all types of soft contact lenses, its pH is similar to that of the tear film, which increases the comfort of wearing lenses.
Multifunctional liquid recommended for the care of soft contact lenses. Used for daily cleaning, rinsing and disinfection of lenses. In addition, the solution moisturizes lenses during storage. Dedicated to contact lens users looking for proven solutions.
Read the leaflet included in the package for instructions and important safety information.
- Pour the liquid out of the lens storage container after each use
- Close the bottle tightly when you are not using it.
- Do not use the solution after the expiry date indicated on the package and the bottle.
- Do not use the solution after the expiry of 90 days from the first opening of the bottle.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use the solution if the protective seal has been damaged or broken.
The solution contains Hydranate - a special ingredient that removes protein deposits.
As a rule, no additional enzymatic cleaning is required if the solution is used on a daily basis and your specialist does not recommend otherwise.
Ingredients: Hydranate (hydroxyalkyl phosphonate) 0.03%, boric acid, disodium salt of ethylenediamine tetraacetic acid, poloxamine 1%, sodium borate and sodium chloride, DYMED™(polyamino propyl biguanide) 0.0001% as a preservative.
Do not use if you are allergic to any component of the product.
MANUFACTURER: Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, 1400 North Goodman St., Rochester, NY14609, USA
MARKETING AUTHORIZATION HOLDER: Bausch and Lomb Incorporated, 106 London Road, Kingston – upon – Thames, KT2 6TN, Wielka Brytania.
MANUFACTURER: Bausch & Lomb –IOM Spa, 20846 Macherio, (Milan), Italy